Develop your applications faster and with lower cost of cloud while improving performance, privacy and security.
While Prime Minister Justin Trudeau makes the argument for Canada to adopt a single app for contact tracing, a B.C. company is touting its app’s ability to tackle privacy concerns.
Personal data is not only a personal asset that needs to be kept private for our protection from abuse but also a valuable commodity and potential source of income.
H2 Wellness integrated some components of the mimik platform into its latest client development project for ProLon®, the fasting mimicking 5-day program that nourishes the body…
Acting as servers when feasible, edge devices can perform many of the functions of the servers in central cloud. This creates a hybrid edgeCloud that is significantly more powerful than the centralized cloud.
What can you do with edgeCloud Engine
Serverless Microservices Development
- Host serverless microservices on any computing device
- Enable seamless microservice to microservice communications
- Leverage existing edge serverless microservices to accelerate development
- Decompose your frontend apps into serverless microservices
Devices and APP Communication
- Build and deploy cross-domain apps
- Enable direct app to app communications
- Simplify software deployment and maintenance of your enterprise and consumer frontend apps
- Leverage edge-optimised SaaS solutions
- Improve security through system-wide service to service approach
- Expand mesh services to the edge