What is hybrid edgeCloud platform?
Hybrid edgeCloud platform
– The platform includes edgeEngine, mimik backend services, and associated microservices. The engine is agnostic to OS, device, networks, cloud and works with existing standard development tools.
– mimik technology runs on any computing platform including Linux, Android, iOS, Mac-OS, Windows, and Raspbian.
– Build and deploy cross-domain apps.
– Enable direct app to app communications locally and across the cloud.
– Simplify software deployment and maintenance of your enterprise and consumer frontend apps.
at the edge
– Leverage edge-optimised SaaS solutions.
– Improve security through system-wide service to service approach.
– Expand services to the edge.
– Host serverless microservices on any computing device.
– Enable seamless microservice to microservice communications.
– Leverage existing edge serverless microservices to accelerate development.
– Transform your frontend apps into serverless microservices.
Why hybrid edgeCloud platform ?
Discover, connect & communicate
Flexible data managment
Increase in security