Job ID: ENG04101710
We are looking for an intermediate web developer who has strong background using WordPress to help us with maintaining the company websites and also helping the team with web-app development projects.
Your primary job will be developing and enhancing the existing websites to increase performance.
- Developing and maintaining company website.
- Developing and maintaining mimik developer portal.
- Developing and maintaining existing and upcoming web application projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Portfolio of development samples.
- Minimum 5-7 years of applicable experience in web design/development in a team environment working closely with designers.
- WordPress expertise, including plugins and 3rd party marketplace, with demonstrated experience in custom theme development and management of core and custom modules.
- Working knowledge of other CMS systems such as WordPress (advanced knowledge a plus).
- Experience implementing and using modern web development workflows and operations in multi-dev hosting environments such as Pantheon, version control via Git, and build tools such as Github, Bitbucket, and Composer.
- Experience implementing and using web analytics tools to generate insight that leads to improved website experiences.
- Demonstrate agility in carrying out a variety of tasks.
- Bring a meticulous attention to detail and quality assurance, including accessibility standards.
- Work independently to create/verify project scopes and provide web development timelines.
- Carry out assignments with ability to successfully work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with proven experience gaining buy-in from internal stakeholders on ideas and executions that can positively impact web design and experience.
- Work successfully with diverse people by understanding, interpreting, communicating and articulating complex information and performing as an effective team member. Campus partners include but are not limited to designers, developers, application programmers, and marketing managers.
- Carry out duties independently, with sound judgment and high degree of confidentiality as needed, anticipating job requirements and prioritizing and coordinating multiple complex tasks.