Job ID: ENG04101705
As a Senior iOS developer, you will be working alongside our larger development team to improve our iOS applications. You should have a track record of delivering significant iOS-based solutions, experience developing Swift, C/C++ or Objective-C applications of advanced complexity in (data structures, networking, architecture) and a passion for writing elegant, maintainable, and clean code.
- Permanent, Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- 8+ years of overall development experience and industry standards.
- Extremely proficient with Objective-C, Swift, native iOS SDK, iOS frameworks, Xcode, and/or Cocoa Touch.
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful APIs, JSON, and push notifications.
- Experience with iOS photo gallery and iTunes music, threading, and performance tuning.
- Creating automated test suites and ensuring quality in your code.
- Proven experience with data validation and form submission/processing.
- Experience with software componentization techniques.
- Good system level debugging skills.
- Collaborating with designers, product managers, and your development team to deliver compelling user-facing products and services.
- Must demonstrate flexibility for work hours to meet important customer deliverables and project deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
Additional Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Reactive Programming.
- Experience or solid understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment, along with Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket, Slack, and Git.
- Strong writing and technical communication skills.
- Knowledge of Linux, Node.js, other web technologies, and UI/UX standards are a plus.
- Heroic get-it-done attitude; collaborates well with team members and can take ownership.
- Experience leading the performance tuning strategy of consumer applications.
- Understand what it means to be a consultant.
- Reliable and have a positive attitude.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle working on multiple projects or task and keep them all under control.
- Agile savvy.
- A desire to learn.
- Passionate about technology and using it to help solve business issues.
- Strong work ethic.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please upload your resume and cover letter below. Thank you!
Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidates’ information will be kept confidential, and will only be shared with mimik’s hiring team.