About the job
Job ID: ENG04101719
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager – NA
mimik and the role summary
Imagine if you had joined Google as employee number 50. mimik will do for the Hybrid Edge-Cloud market, what Google did for the search engine market, or Uber for the rideshare economy. We have pioneered hybrid Edge-Cloud computing to enable any device on edge to act as a micro-cloud server. With mimik’s platform, the Apps business logic can run on the actual devices on edge, with a balanced approach to what should run on the central cloud and what should run on the edge. mimik is the only company globally with a patented edge-in approach that ensures less than sub 5ms of latencies and opens trillions of dollars in new market applications.
Furthermore, mimik’s platform can run without internet connectivity, guarantees 100% privacy, improves security, drastically reduces cost, and minimizes the use of energy and other resources to help save our planet. We just came out of product development mode and are scaling up our business teams. Join our team and make the Edge-Cloud history.
We are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial digital marketing professional to drive our lead generation engine. This growth-minded leader will manage our digital marketing strategy and partner with internal and external agencies to generate content needed to execute various marketing campaigns.
This position can be located anywhere in North America or Canada America (ideally Vancouver, Austin, or the Bay Area). The ideal candidate enjoys a small team environment with more significant responsibilities and is ready to take over our lead generation engine and contribute to our sales campaigns in a meaningful way. This person also understands cloud-native technologies and mimik’s value proposition effectively connects with the target customers and delivers quality leads to the business.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop marketing and digital demand-gen plans and execute them
- Manage the lead generation funnel using our marketing automation tool (Hubspot)
- Plan and manage email, social, and other marketing campaigns to expand our digital reach
- Partner with the internal teams and external agencies to curate/generate content and other necessary support to execute the digital marketing plans effectively
- Build relationships with channel partners, supporting them with Digital Marketing assistance, contents, regional campaigns, and best practices
- Stay up-to-date on search engine algorithm changes and how those impact our sites and digital marketing and advertising strategy and spend
- Develop a schedule of all events and digital footprint that we need to be visible at, and work with the extended team to support our participation
- Track KPIs and analytics to demonstrate performance on spend
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Public Relations or related fields
- 7+ years of proven B2B experience with online marketing, including SEO, social media, and content marketing
- 3+ experience of managing the lead generation funnel thru marketing automation tools
- Excellent understanding of the latest digital marketing techniques and approaches
- Balance of technical digital marketing skills and creative marketing experience
- Experience managing digital budgets and agency/vendor relationships
- Demonstrated successful digital marketing campaigns with accurate reporting and measurement
- Demonstrated organizational, time management, and project management skills and attention to details
- Experience in analyzing and optimizing paid campaigns and identifying quality lead attributes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including executive presentation skills
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Ability to work in a remote environment
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing management at cloud-native software companies
- Experience in marketing to developers and their communities
If this is you, send us your resume, and let’s edgifi the world together! We’re open-minded, innovative, goal-oriented, yet a humble group of people, passionate to make a positive impact, and looking for like-minded team members to join our growing family and contribute to and share our future success.
mimik embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please upload your resume and cover letter below. Thank you!
Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidates’ information will be kept confidential, and will only be shared with mimik’s hiring team.