Job ID: ENG04101709
We are seeking a dynamic Senior Software Engineer who is self-directed and has a passion for enabling our clients to deliver a high-performance user experience on any embedded platform.
Your primary job will be working on integration of edgeSDK and an existing code base of games. You will be also involved with maintaining the existing code base which may require some code refactoring.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of systems and tools to support game needs.
- Support existing systems.
- Write clear, maintainable, portable, and highly functional code.
- Perform profiling and performance tuning of code and systems to remove bottlenecks.
- Perform testing and documenting of the code that is written.
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Network with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise
- 7+ years of professional experience as a programmer
- 1+ year minimum of working use with at least one major game engine. (preferably Unreal)
- Must have worked in a major open source or professional application primarily written in C++
- Must have working knowledge of the basic 3D rendering stack concepts and use
- Understand the debugger and be able to use it to diagnose crashes
- Experience working with 3rd party libraries/APIs and how to integrate them into their projects
- Working knowledge of and basics of threading
- Familiarity with *nix systems and related GNU tooling, programming for Win32, OSX or Linux and at least one scripting/shell language
- Basic understanding of kinetic physics or experience with other branches of physics