About the job
Job ID: ENG04101714
Regional Sales Manager – United Kingdom
mimik has pioneered Hybrid Edge Cloud computing to enable any computing device to act as a cloud server to help application developers unlock the next generation of apps for the hyper-connected world. Developers can accelerate product development utilizing the mimik platform. We just came out of stealth mode and are scaling up our business team. Join our team and make the Edge Cloud history.
This position can be located anywhere within United Kingdom. As part of our European sales team, the Regional Sales Manager – (RSM) will be responsible for identifying and closing business opportunities for assigned territory and accounts in their assigned Region and fully executing against revenue targets. Additionally, our most successful salespeople can position mimik as the provider of choice for Hybrid Edge Cloud computing by using a solutions-based approach matching our software and services solutions to critical customer needs.
We are looking for solid hunters here. In addition to quickly establishing strong customer relationships and understanding our customer’s businesses, we expect the RSM to build effective relationships internally with engineering, service, marketing, operations, others so that our customer’s expectations are routinely exceeded.
Where You Make an Impact
- Actively pursue net-new business opportunities with aggressive prospecting into existing engagements and new business prospects, ensuring geography-based sales objectives are being met.
- Accurately forecast pipeline deals through the CRM software, and participate in weekly funnel calls with peers.
- Manage all RFI, RFQ, and RFP processes.
- Collaborate as appropriate with the Ecosystem, Channel, & Alliance Partners Business Development Manager to expand the reach of our products and services.
- Utilize consultative, solution-based selling techniques to identify opportunities for mimik’s innovative Edge Cloud products.
- Manage business reviews and customer satisfaction activities.
- Represent both the voice of the customer to mimik and the voice of mimik to the customer as required to resolve issues and attain revenue goals.
- Act as a central point of escalation for customer concerns or technical issues and drive resolution.
- Participate as required in business improvement initiatives.
Who You Are
- Hard-working, self-driven, and highly motivated hunter with evidence of solid execution
- Creative and positive team player who enjoys taking ownership of outcomes and running sales campaigns
- Working knowledge of Edge and Cloud markets and Cloud software related technologies
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- Able to formulate, negotiate and close complex deals
- Proactively creates solutions for challenges and works with internal teams and partners to rapidly win together
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team-oriented, with a can-do attitude
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task
- Exceptional organization skills and time management techniques
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow-up
- A very high degree of honesty, integrity, and sound judgment
- Maintains excellent reputation and relationships with key customers in assigned Region
- A minimum of 8 years of B2B sales experience in the enterprise cloud market
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years with consultative or solutions selling approach in prior jobs
- Global 50 account experience a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of negotiation tactics and persuasive techniques
- Proven ability to grow, track, and report sales and activities, with forecasting hygiene
- Proven track record of hitting your annual quota for successive years
- Proven ability to engage and influence partners at the sales leadership level
- Ability to travel for up to 40% of the time
If this is you, please send us your resume.
mimik embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
At mimik, we extend cloud server capability to all computing devices, consumer, and enterprise applications. By doing so, we democratize the cloud and the internet so everyone can participate and benefit equally and make it more efficient to minimize the use of energy and other resources to help save our planet.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please upload your resume and cover letter below. Thank you!
Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidates’ information will be kept confidential, and will only be shared with mimik’s hiring team.