Job ID: ENG04101702
At mimik, we provide app developers with an edge cloud computing platform that turns any computing device into a cloud server. We also build microservices that enhance customer experience along with our edgeEngine platform. We enable independent app developers and integrators to offload central cloud processing to the edge to reduce network latency, bandwidth usage, and hosting cost while enhancing end-user experience and data privacy.
We are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Product Manager to own and drive the roadmap for commercial launch of our edgeEngine and microservices.
The candidate will work closely with engineering, marketing and operations teams to define, develop, promote, and commercially deliver the product.
The successful candidate must have exceptional problem solving skills, strong business judgment, and demonstrated experience leading through influence working with a diverse team. Ideally, you will have experience managing SDKs and APIs. We are looking for proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically, and passion to launch new and impactful products to market.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Product definition and commercialization strategy
- Managing products throughout the life cycle (launch to future releases)
- Managing schedules and dependencies
- Business case and financial model development (including industry, market, and opportunity analysis)
- Understanding and delivering to customer needs including end-user testing
- Lead through influence with others (engineering, marketing and sales)
- Define success metrics for features or services and track performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- A passionate customer advocate
- 5+ years software, technology, program or product management experience preferably with SDKs;
- 3+ years Product Management experience
- Track record of completing medium to large-scale projects from definition to delivery
- Ability to establish and manage projects and initiatives against a set of key metrics and goals
- Demonstrated experience using testing methods (A/B, focus groups) to evolve products and/or marketing campaign performance
- Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities: with technical and non-technical audience
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and engage in any activity to complete the product; owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive; ability to have fun and inspire the team
- An MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in SDK product management
- Passionate about bringing big, creative ideas to market
- Experience working with developers and their communities
- Ability to lead and influence people and align diverse teams to a common goal
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Willingness to think outside the box and act both strategically and tactically.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please upload your resume and cover letter below. Thank you!
Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidates’ information will be kept confidential, and will only be shared with mimik’s hiring team.