About the job
Job ID: ENG04101711
Product Management Leader – USA
mimik has pioneered Hybrid Edge Cloud computing to enable any computing device to act as a cloud server to help application developers unlock the next generation of apps for the hyper-connected world. Developers can accelerate product development utilizing the mimik platform. We just came out of stealth mode and are scaling up our business team. Join our team and make the Edge Cloud history.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Product Management (PM) leader to lead mimik’s portfolio of Edge Cloud products.
This position can be located anywhere within North America (ideally Vancouver, Austin, or the Bay Area). In this role, you will work with internal and external stakeholders to drive product development-related activities. Additionally, you will build business cases with quantified goals and milestones to achieve revenue targets for each product line, leading mimik’s product development through profitable growth.
Where You Make an Impact
- You will have a direct impact on the strategic direction of our product line and responsible for driving mimik’s product definition activities
- You will work closely with our engineering, design, product marketing, and sales on market validation, to strategic planning, and finally, execution
- You will guide the integration, market awareness, customer demand, and adoption of the product by global customer organizations
- You will partner with engineering and document customer needs and use cases to inform your product roadmap
- You will execute on the roadmap and prioritize features designed to satisfy unmet customer needs and emerging challenges
- You will collaborate with product marketing to create compelling messaging and content that communicates the product value proposition and strategy to your market
- You will closely track industry trends and adapt your product and messaging strategy accordingly
- You will drive product roadmap innovations through rapid triage of facts and data
Who You Are
- Have strong technical knowledge and understanding of the modern cloud market across public, private, and hybrid platforms with an emphasis on the hybrid Edge cloud market
- Analytical and passionate leader to deliver innovative offerings in response to market needs
- Hard-working, self-driven, and highly motivated individual with evidence of solid execution
- Have proven ability to dive deep into complex customer challenges and understand how to create simple yet elegant solutions to those challenges
- Are creative and a positive team player who enjoys taking ownership of outcomes
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and written, and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent organization and time management skills, and pay special attention to details and follow-up
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Have a very high degree of honesty, integrity, and sound judgment
- Maintain excellent reputation and relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or other technical fields (or commensurate experience managing technical products)
- 10+ years of experience in technical product or program management, product marketing, business development, or technology
- Experience with end to end technical product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy, definition, and feature tradeoffs of a product
- 5+ years product management and/or business leadership experience, preferably with a cloud focus
- Proven ability to develop business cases for competing product lines and shows business merits of your decisions
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience in representing and advocating for a variety of customers and stakeholders during executive-level prioritization and planning
- Experience bridging technical and business teams to collect and refine requirements, prioritize incoming work requests, and ensure all committed work is delivered on time.
- Deep passion for understanding customer and market feedback
- Ability to travel for up to 20% of the time
If this is you, send us your resume.
mimik embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
At mimik, we extend cloud server capability to all computing devices, consumer, and enterprise applications. By doing so, we democratize the cloud and the internet so everyone can participate and benefit equally and make it more efficient to minimize the use of energy and other resources to help save our planet.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please upload your resume and cover letter below. Thank you!
Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidates’ information will be kept confidential, and will only be shared with mimik’s hiring team.