About the job
Job ID: ENG04101713
Business Development Manager, Ecosystem, Channel, & Alliance Partners – UK
mimik has pioneered Hybrid Edge Cloud computing to enable any computing device to act as a cloud server to help application developers unlock the next generation of apps for the hyper-connected world. Developers can accelerate product development utilizing the mimik platform. We just came out of stealth mode and are scaling up our business team. Join our team and make the Edge Cloud history.
This position can be located anywhere within the United Kingdom. In this role, you’ll identify, recruit and operationalize new Ecosystem, Channel, & Alliance Partners organizations to help expand mimik’s indirect sales reach within EMEA. Additionally, you will build a regional partner business plan with quantified goals and milestones to achieve partner sourced revenue metrics to meet all quarterly sales requirements.
Where You Make an Impact
- Lead the GTM and sales efforts between mimik’s most strategic Ecosystem, Channel, Alliance Partners, and mimik’s sales and marketing teams in assigned region
- Understand the ecosystem, channel, & alliance partners’ organizations and sales process to connect partner sellers with mimik
- Train and enable ecosystem, channel, & alliance partners on mimik value proposition and how to identify and engage in joint opportunities
- Plan, lead execution of, and follow up on sales events within assigned region
- Drive top of funnel lead generation activities with the ecosystem, channel, alliance partners
- Monitor and measure the performance of top ecosystem, channel, alliance partner, and execute a cadence of interactions with the ecosystem, channel, & alliance partners’ ‘key stakeholders
Who You Are
- Hard-working, self-driven, and highly motivated individual with evidence of solid execution
- Creative and positive team player who enjoys taking ownership of outcomes, and running sales campaigns with key partners
- Strong knowledge of Edge and Cloud markets
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, video, and presentation
- Able to present in front of large audiences and host events with and for the ecosystem, channel, & alliance partners and end-customers
- Able to create deals with the ecosystem, channel, & alliance partners, work on deals and close them in close sync with the mimik sales team
- Proactively creates solutions for challenges and works with partners and matrixed teams to rapidly win together
- Team-oriented with a can-do attitude.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Special attention to details and follow-up.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Very high degree of honesty, integrity, and sound judgment.
- Maintains excellent reputation and relationships with key customers in assigned region
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, EE, or in other related fields
- Minimum 8 years of experience working in sales, ecosystem, channel, alliance partners roles in the enterprise cloud space or related fields
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas/targets with the ecosystem, channel, & alliance partners
- Functional understanding of hybrid & edge cloud: strategy, messaging, digital transformation, migration, and cloud initiatives.
- Sold competitive solutions in the enterprise cloud ecosystem
- Has built and executed ecosystem, channel, & alliance partners sales and marketing plans in the enterprise cloud space
- Minimum 2 years of successfully running product sales training with the ecosystem, channel, & alliance partners
- Works with the ecosystem, channel, & alliance partners to identify and create new opportunities
- Knows how to grow, track, and report sales and activities, with forecasting hygiene
- Proven ability to engage and influence partners at the sales leadership level
- Ability to travel for up to 30% of the time.
If this is you, send us your resume.
mimik embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
At mimik, we extend cloud server capability to all computing devices, consumer, and enterprise applications. By doing so, we democratize the cloud and the internet so everyone can participate and benefit equally and make it more efficient to minimize the use of energy and other resources to help save our planet.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please upload your resume and cover letter below. Thank you!
Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidates’ information will be kept confidential, and will only be shared with mimik’s hiring team.